Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are now invited.
Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words should be submitted online by 30 November 2021. Figures and references are permitted.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter your abstract title in title case
- Indicate the presenting author's gender - this will be used for data monitoring purposes only
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work
- Select the presenting author
- Paste your submission text
- Review your submission and select submit
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.